Saturday, February 18, 2017

Kid Things

Who doesn't love a cool nursery or child's room!?! They have come a long way since I was a kid or even from the time of my children. A child's room is a sanctuary, or it should be. A place that reflects the child's personality.
I am all for letting a child decorate their room, no matter the colors or the decor, it should reflect who they are. I understand that is not going to happen when they are a baby or even a toddler, but as they grow up they should have complete say about the decor. 
And I confess, I have evolved in my thinking.:)

I have some things in my shop that are perfect decorating items for nurseries, child's, or teen bedrooms.
They will be listed below, so go check them out.


Source: Instagram 

Source: Pretty Quirky

Source: Apartment Therapy

Source: Live Journal

Source: Decordemon

A few things that you may need for you nursery or child's room.

Source: SPBM

Handmade Recycled Blue-jean and Cars Baby / Toddler Quilt

Source: SPBM
Source: SPBM
Source: SPMB

Large Vintage 1982 Topsy's Popcorn Treat Tin / Carousel Decorative

Source: SPBM
Source: SPBM
Source: SPBM
Source: SPBM
************************************************
So some fun things for a child's room or nursery. 
Go check them out!

“Don’t grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form.” 
― Jalaluddin Rumi

No comments: